Bed Bugs Insider is home to crystal-clear answers to some of the most burning bed bug questions you may have. We offer practical and helpful advice about bed bugs. All our information is backed by research and science.
Our mission is to wage war on the miniature, 5mm long insects that cause itchy red bumps, rashes, and fluid-filled blisters. We aim to arm you with the insider knowledge you need to tackle even the worst of infestations, once and for all.
At Bed Bugs Insider, we want to become the most trusted online platform for bed bug answers, tips, facts and treatment advice.
Most Popular Articles:
- What To Expect After Bed Bug TreatmentIn a perfect world, hiring an exterminator would be the end of any bed bug infestation. But even following the most thorough treatment, you might … Read more
- How Often Do Bed Bugs Need To Feed To Survive?You may already know that bed bugs can survive even without a host. It’s true. And if you performed some basic research on online forums, … Read more
- How to Find Bed Bugs During the DaytimeYou think that you saw a bed bug. But it was the middle of the night, it was dark, and you might have been dreaming. … Read more
- How To Make Bed Bugs Come Out of HidingBed bugs have lived with us for thousands of years. We thought we’d finally gotten rid of them over the course of the 20th century … Read more
- If You Find One Bed Bug, Are There More?It’s so easy to bring bed bugs into your home. If you don’t spot them in time, you could end up with a full-scale infestation. … Read more
- How To Tell if You Have Bed Bugs EarlyBed bugs are one of the worst kinds of pests that can infest your home. Because of this, it’s vital to learn how to tell … Read more
- Do Natural Remedies Get Rid of Bed Bugs Permanently?Everyone ‘prefers’ natural remedies for getting rid of bed bugs, not least because they tend to be less toxic. The issue is that natural pesticides … Read more
- Is Tea Tree Oil Good for Getting Rid of Bed Bugs?If you’re wary of using synthetic chemicals to kill bed bugs, you may want to use a natural insecticide spray like tea tree oil. The … Read more
- What’s the Time Between Bed Bug Bite and Reaction?When a bed bug bites you, you won’t feel it straight away. But eventually, an itchy red bump will appear, when your immune system reacts … Read more
- Can You Get Bed Bugs from Charity Stores?Bed bugs are a perennial problem for businesses that deal with people’s donated possessions. Goodwill stores, charity shops, and thrift stores accept pre-owned clothes and … Read more
- Bed Bugs in Bedding (Blankets, Sheets, Comforters) Detection + RemovalJust the thought of finding bed bugs in bedding is enough to stop you from sleeping at night. But unless you take active bed bug … Read more
- How To Use UV Light To Detect Bed BugsFinding bed bugs in a dark room is a difficult task, but UV light can make it easier to see them. Bed bugs are hiding … Read more